1626 Forest Lane South, Suite B, Garland, TX 75042 | Tel: 972-272-5591




Patient Easy Access
A new & secure way to access and update your information!

Online Patient Registration
 
Update Patient Information
Email Us A Question





Share our site with your friends & family.
Do you have friends and family members looking for an ophthalmologist or have a family member with vision problems? Send them an email from us and share.


 

Insurance

We accept most HMO, PPO. and private insurance plans. The patient must understand their particular coverage and the patient is responsible for obtaining a referral from their primary care physician if necessary. Without a proper referral, the patient will have to reschedule or pay for the visit out of pocket. ALL CO-PAYS MUST BE PAID AT THE TIME OF YOUR OFFICE VISIT. Please advise our office if your plan will pay for a routine eye examination In addition to medical coverage. A COPY OF YOUR INSURANCE CARD IS REQUIRED FOR EACH VISIT and It Is imperative that you notify our business office if your insurance coverage changes.

We are "participating" physicians in the Medicare program and accept Medicare assignment for all office and surgical fees. we also accept most alternate Medicare HMO plans. Therefore, after the yearly deductible is met. Medicare covers 80% of our office fees. The patient is responsible for the remaining 20% and all "non-covered" charges.

If you have any questions concerning insurance, referrals. or billing please contact us at: 972-494-3995.

Aetna – all plans   John Alden
BCBS – all plans   Medicaid (Traditional ONLY!!)
Beech Street   Medicare
Benefit Planners    NALC
Benesight     PHCS
Central States    PPO Next
CIGNA   Railroad Medicare
City of Garland   Secure Horizons   
City of Dallas   State Farm
City of Plano   Texan First
City of Rockwall   Texan Plus
First Health        Today’s Options
G.I.S.D.   UMR
Group & Pension   Unicare
Health Smart Preferred   United Healthcare      
Humana (HMO, PPO)   United Healthcare Medicare Complete
IBEW Health Plan   Web TPA (HMO, PPO)     
    Wellcare

Copyright ©2012 The Garland Eye Associates. All rights reserved.